Why Companies Like Yours Will Hire Global Planning Group in 2018
Driven by the information revolution, baby boomers moving out of corporate roles, and the struggling economy … companies like yours regularly face challenges that they are incapable of answering, or, are often just too busy to properly address.
The globalization of quality management and risk standardization generally overshadowing the benefits that can be leveraged from upgrading your business process methodologies. This is where Global Planning Group (GPG) comes in, ready to help. We are knowledge experts, well-connected effective consultants, trainers, and facilitators. We have a reputation and brand built upon 21 years of experience and thought leadership.
Since 1997 we have worked with 561 national and global clients: upgrading existing quality management programs; developing sustainable best practices; initiating or updating risk analysis / audits; as well as providing training in System, Process, or Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA).
An authority on: Business Process Analysis • Risk Auditing • Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) • Quality Management • Sustainable Renewable Energy • Strategic Leadership and Project Management. We provide your team advanced outsourcing solutions designed to accelerate growth, increase market share, optimize performance, and boost profitability. Company Overview
We are different. We are strong. We are committed.
We Are Different
We focus our energies on helping your company further expand and improve: business process; risk analysis; and quality management excellence. We don’t just apply industry best practices – we invent them. We’re constantly exploring newer, better, less expensive ways of getting you tracked measurable results. We’re a firm of leaders. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
“We live to help our clients solve really complex problems. If it was easy, they’d do it themselves.”
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis … Question failure and then studying the consequences to determine the severity to the customer. It examines systems, designs, and processes for your products/services.
- Quality Management … Ensures that your organization’s products/services are consistent. Quality management is focused not only on product and service quality, but also on the means to achieve it.
- Risk Analysis/Audit … Helps you evaluate and prioritize risks identified by International Organization of Standards (ISO) developed in the context of project management, security, engineering, industrial processes, financial portfolios, actuarial assessments, or public health and safety.
- Sustainable | Renewable | Energy Consulting … Integrating progressive and innovative environmental, social and economic practices into your daily operations and business decision making.
- SOP Leadership Expertise … Sales, Operations, and Production synergy to create and capture value.
- Sales & Business Development … Experienced leading sales, marketing, and networking efforts that yield field proven quantitative ten fold results … spend a dollar and return ten.
We Are Strong
Teams with tactical capacity – the ability to work under changing conditions, and to translate strategies into actions – beat individuals every time. GPG is continually investing to capitalize on its own strengths. At the bottom of the recession (June 09), we decided to build our own training center, and while this was a significant investment during a recession, GPG remained committed to moving it forward as a way to build leadership. We believe “the way you succeed is by helping others be successful.” This message is a core component of our culture, reinforcing it at every step of the way.
One of our favorite quotes is, “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” And it is with this in mind that we founded our mission to provide The Ultimate Customer Service. It’s such a strong program that we see a lot of clients from various teams both nationally and globally work with us to refine their quality management programs. We express ourselves in FMEA, RCA, TQM, as well as many other disciplines. We practice lean, six sigma and the very best that Deming had to offer the world. We experience life through our clients different unique selling points. And yet we are one community marked by our need to make quality matter. Today, as has been the case for since the late 1950’s, we are strong not in spite of our differences, but because of them.
We Are Committed
Customer satisfaction (The Ultimate Client Experience) is why we exist. Our team is dedicated to providing you solutions that fit your specific request(s). When you work with us you are getting a strategic partner walking right next to you every step of the way. We are accountable project managers responsible for tracking the timeline, deliverables, and deadlines for each project. We understand that our clients are accountable for the work we produce..
|Strength | Innovation
||What Stands Apart
|The Power Of Focus
| ROI, NPV, TCO, EVA
|… Find Your Edge: Win at Work
||Great Managing and Great Leading
||What The World’s Best Managers Do Differently
|| Mastering Success … Enhance Your Bottom-line
1) Staff augmentation – for your short to medium-term staffing needs due to a variety of factors (eg, recent downsizing, sudden expansion). It is the least impactful role that we can play and self-explanatory. Our clients look to us to “plug a hole” for their company by temporarily filling the role of full-time employees.
2) External change force aka “political cover”. It can be hard for to do what’s right (sacred cows and all that jazz) – particularly when it comes to job layoffs, salary and benefit changes/reduction, major operational and strategic shifts. Hiring our team can be a way to reach the desired conclusions with sufficient political cover in case certain parties are unhappy (eg, a displeased Board or disgruntled employees) or things go wrong
3) Best practices (eg, sales, operations, production). This enables our clients to recognize common attributes of effective solutions, applying field proven, specific and measured results. As “masters at reinventing the wheel ”we have the white papers, databases, post-project reviews, etc.
4) Analytical horsepower. A corollary to staff augmentation, we add value through solving issues and executing strategies where skillsets and knowledge may need insufficient. Consultants can be of great value given their training and capabilities.
5) Fresh perspective. Our clients benefit from a fresh set of eyes – you’d be amazed at the amount of value we can add based on the most mundane observations and insights. This is so much more than “glorified common sense”, for front-line client employees, it can be easy to fall into daily routines without a critical eye towards measurement, analysis, and improvement.
6) Training and skill-set augmentation. We’d argue that every consulting project – particularly ones with heavy client interaction – incorporates client training as a major ingredient. The best recommendations are worthless if clients can’t implement and maintain suggested changes. Thus, a large part of what we do is educate client employees on necessary knowledge, skills, abilities, and mindsets.